Springtime

Finally, it is here. Spring has sprung and I hope that it lasts. Here in the Midwest it has been cold and rainy and a few snowflakes from time to time. My favorite seasons are spring and fall because of the warm temps, but not too hot. I am probably one of the few people who doesn't like summer. But for me, it is because of the heat and humidity. We have started taking vacations during the cooler weather and we have been delighted with the beauty of each season in different areas of the US. I love the springtime flowers in the Florida Panhandle and the orange and red leaves in Michigan in the fall. I am a fibromyalgia sufferer and hot weather is not my friend nor is extreme sunlight. This now limits the kind of vacations I take and the activities that I can do. I will be posting articles about fibromyalgia from time to time and also my own insights about the disease.

No comments: