Back In The Saddle Again

Hello to all. I am trying to get back in the groove of things after being absent for several weeks. I am doing it rather slowly, but surely. My husband is home from the hospital after an eight day stay. He is doing his best to get his strength back so he doesn't have to go back there again. It will be a slow process, but we will get through it. I will write more on him later.
Sitting on hard plastic hospital chairs for eight days does not bode well with fibromyalgia at all. It took longer than I thought it would for the pain to set in, but when it came it just flooded my whole body. My legs have probably been the biggest surprise. They are really aching and throbbing at night and causing me to not be able to get good sleep. My body seems very week and sore all over. From experience it will be a week or two before it gets better.
I have several messages to pass on and I will try to get that posted tomorrow if all goes well.
Thank you all for the prayers, well wishes and good thoughts for my husband and I. They were very much appreciated.

No comments: